If you have had plans to write and publish your own novel or book, then you can use the power of self-publishing. If you are a citizen of India or staying in India temporarily, you can make use of the plethora of Ebook Publisher India that helps you self-publish and sell books written by you. Whether it is a romantic novel, or a science fiction story, these companies ensure that your book is made known to the world. As most of these firms have an online presence, all that you need to do is- to sign up for an account with a firm, and start your writing work right away. There are certain factors to be considered before starting your journey of self publishing in India. Here are a few tips to help you get started with finding a reliable and trust-worthy e-book publisher in India.
1. Choose a firm that has a vast experience of having published several books, and that has a record of best-sellers published by it.
2. Select a firm that is ‘different’ and ‘special’ in its own way. The corporate website of the firm speaks volumes about a publishing firm’s uniqueness and distinctiveness. It is necessary that a publishing firm is creative in order to be successful. If you are impressed in some way by the website of a publishing firm, then that firm is the one that you should choose for your publishing pursuits.
3. Choose a firm that does not claim to own rights to your work, and that gives you all rights to your work.
4. Some firms take a really long time to publish your book, such that you yourself forget about the work that you had done. Hence, always ensure that you choose a firm that takes the least time to publish your book.
5. There are some firms that do all the cover design, ISBN allotment, printing and distribution for you. It is beneficial to opt for such firms. It would be a wise decision to see the portfolio of such firms, and see if their designing and printing services are on-parr with International standards.
6. Choose firms that can give a greater visibility to your work via online bookstores like Amazon, Flipkart, Bookadda, and so on. An online display of your book is sure to bring your book a vast readership.
7. Choose a firm that offers you tips and tricks in selling your book, and in improving its visibility.
Find the right e-publishing venture and realize your dreams of becoming an author. Happy e-publishing!