History of Kunjumman Punnoose Oril (1880 to 1942) :
- 1524 Mr.Valiya Thoman & his wife and his son Kochu Thomman moved to Mathakattu,
Thengali under the Parish of Kallisserry.
- 1624 His son Kochu Thoman.
- 1724 His son Thomman Thomman (Number Thoman)
- 1800 His son Kunjuman Methakattu, the 3rd son of Number Thomman moved to
- Kolabhagath because his uncle Mathan Kolabhagathu did not had children.
- 1880 to 1942 Sri. Kunjumman Punnoose: settled at Oril House on the bank of river Manimalla. His wife is Nyathomma Punnoose of Thotupurath house, Venpala. The had 2-boys & 6-Girls. They are :
Sons : a) O. P. Thomas (Kuttachan), 1) Soman & 2) Sabu Kannattipuzhayil.
b) O.P. Abraham(Kunjavarachan), 2) Abraham Raju Oril & Joys Abraham.